Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

But what about the brown spots on her pussy. Oh well, groomy says it's not serious And Issac is doing her. Hmmmm

Maybe the'll make Lars sign a waiver..No telling where all those bones have been..Only ones seem to be near that pussy is Lars and the other couple..

On 4/16/2018 at 8:05 PM, Amy3 said:

Groomy said no. Too personal, but have you seen her pussy lately? Something is not right. 

Groomy seems to be the only one on this site that has the insite because of the language barrier. Too bad..Tried a verbal language interpreter app on my phone but it wasn't able to pick it up..So I guess we just speculate..

31 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Groomy seems to be the only one on this site that has the insite because of the language barrier. Too bad..Tried a verbal language interpreter app on my phone but it wasn't able to pick it up..So I guess we just speculate..

There is sometimes an issue with such apps and that is regional slang, I tried this out once with someone I know who can speak in another language and the translator couldn't determine the slang words used.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

There is sometimes an issue with such apps and that is regional slang, I tried this out once with someone I know who can speak in another language and the translator couldn't determine the slang words used.

Thanks..I think you're right..just seems to be noise to the app..Is this site available or blacked out in Russia? Seems we should have more members talking about what they hear..

6 hours ago, Houlii said:

Thanks..I think you're right..just seems to be noise to the app..Is this site available or blacked out in Russia? Seems we should have more members talking about what they hear..

seems like you are right-- anyone ever try a translator device you can buy in some stores that sell electronics