Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Must be a secret because nothing was said on last days on twitter (only a video of her in the couch on 20/04)

Mystery to me..Isaac might have traded her in for a newer model. If I spoke the frigging language I could tell you..:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Announcement! Realm 25 is offline at the moment due to technical issues. Sorry for inconvenience.

Opps.. it's the problem doing the search for tenants names on twitter... loool  

guess they assume that everybody know the realms by their number.. 

Must be really a serious problem to they have to be removed from the list instead putting the "offline" mention there

Just now, Sparkles said:

Opps.. it's the problem doing the search for tenants names on twitter... loool  

guess they assume that everybody know the realms by their number.. 

Must be really a serious problem to they have to be removed from the list instead putting the "offline" mention there

i check your post about all tenant before posting this because i don't know what number of realms they used for this apartment :biggrin:

that was a surprise. from a selfish point i'll miss seeing ella as she was gorgeous. i wonder how close they really were? once the orgies stopped they really didn't seem to have much in common. whatever. good luck in whatever you guys do!

• Like 5