Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how all the Candy fanboys have suddenly gone quiet.. seeing as how she fucked up yet another hot night. What's this make it now 3 in a row? Keep believing though right?

well I'm just going to sleep

if candy comes back in your opinion to ruin something,

I did not run away:biggrin::biggrin:

and so it happens with the majority that already must be to sleep

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand why so many want to make Candy the villain in all this she has done nothing wrong in my opinion. 

They must have been watching some other apartment lol.

Cause she got pissy one night when Dean tried to fuck Nyusha. When they agreed not to swing. 

16 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

shhh amy the blame and candy, misc already explained it all over again ruined the night

lol:biggrin:

Sorry, but where the hell, was Candy guilty? Someone is actually following this from the beginning? Apparently, of course, it is not
Maybe if you look only at the print of the forum, you can "see" better.

Or on the timeline, when Dean tried to pull Candy into the bedroom with Lexy and Peter and she dodged going to the sofa with Ana.
::)

Candy,deen,rock,Anna,Anna,Alex..the only thing that makes this place new it's the house,the rest perfectly could happen in the already existing Alex,anna house or Em,nyusha equal already existing place.Still trying to see what was the point(not counting profit for managers)for opening an full new house with already seen people and residents.