Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they were planned to visit them before it all happened and they had no clue what happened there until they arrived. I wont judge them because of it.

Unfortunately my network dropped before I checked it too, but note the time they arrived.

Never before in this time. Especially because Nyusha was still there and we know her saints with Candy do not intersect.

So unworkable something marked for that time of day.
:cool:

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But when they got there they found out. They should have tried to help calm things down and mediate the situation instead of what they did. Would you have done what Dean or Candy did? 

They get naked the moment they get to the house. 

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Altho' with Alex & Anna being away I wonder if the managers have to arrange a contact for VH to get in touch with in case of an emergency? That could be why they turned up when they did.

I guess so. But as Kevin brought the situation under control by temporarily leaving with Rock and you could not make undone what happened emergency intervention was not needed.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they were planned to visit them before it all happened and they had no clue what happened there until they arrived. I wont judge them because of it.

agree, Candy and Dean have nothing to it. The only culprit is Rock, and has to be removed from apartment. The rest of the crew were good and can't be responsible for one idiot, no matter what goals they have.Without pitiful street fighter,  it would be good sex party 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The situation was already under control when they arrived. Kevin already calmed it. So I have no reason to blame them here. The only one to blame here is Rock

Sorry, but that situation was far from under control. A man stuck his woman to the ground with a closed fist. It was all kind of out of control when they got there. This situation called for sober intervention, not more complications. 

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, we do tend to so that. I guess we're proud of it or something. Anyways, this was captured in cam. If the Russian court system saw this what would they do? Just curious. 

Proud?  yeah that three strikes rule really works well.  :dodgy:  I have no idea what they would do, but the western courts do not rule in Russia

Just now, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but that situation was far from under control. A man stuck his woman to the ground with a closed fist. It was all kind of out of control when they got there. This situation called for sober intervention, not more complications. 

When Candy & Dean arrived there was no longer any threat. Rock was out with Kevin before and I guess Kevin told him to behave. And Candy & Dean did not cause any complications as far as I saw it

I have to say Dean did a good job making sure he was physically between Rock and Ana in the LR when it started to boil up again  and Candy spent a long time talking to Rock in the kitchen later and seemed to calm him right down (but it could have been the alcohol making him drowsy)

• Like 1