Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Their relationship consists a lot of quarrels and trouble. One moment they are all over each other and the other moment they argue like they are each other's worst enemies. I know a couple similar to them. Sometimes you think they break up but in fact they are married for over 20 years...

That's why I do not have optimism - if VH given apartment C&D.

You miss one moment - on visits, these are only fragments from their life. They quarrel quite often.

Every week drama - not that you want to watch. Although how know - maybe this is a new niche that will make them realy rich...

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Mentality. Even calm and soft guys - like Sid or Pavel, would do something bad in that situation. I just wrote - that's the problem in both. Half remained. And if she does not change her behavior (communication, regular provocations for scandal - not even in this situation, but in general, etc.) - then everything will repeat, and soon. Already with another guy.

I see what you mean. I agree, Ana is volatile as well.  I think that VH should have terminated the apt as a whole, both of them. I have no doubt that Ana is going to go back with Rock eventually. Watching a broken woman use her body to get back at her boyfriend is a pretty sick form of entertainment if you ask me. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see what you mean. I agree, Ana is volatile as well.  I think that VH should have terminated the apt as a whole, both of them. I have no doubt that Ana is going to go back with Rock eventually. Watching a broken woman use her body to get back at her boyfriend is a pretty sick form of entertainment if you ask me. 

Broken man and broken woman, might help to heal each other away from the pressure of the cams.