Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dear god..that's means(as espected)that she still wants rockhead,obvious she like him so much that can't see what he is...she can be with him..outside VH cams.

None so blind as them that can't see. :exclamation:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Let's be consistent. After all this impasse that we have been there for hours and days, nothing more fair, since we now have Dean, Ana and Candy in the apartment, we will finally end the long awaited final.

After all we wait with our blue balls, this for time and too much. Dick in the Pussyes  and other places Deam and not just to play there.

Does anyone disagree? Golfer, Jabbath, Misc, Ze, Me?
:biggrin:

As long as it's just the three i Totaly agree.

26 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

We are deeply sorry for what happened last night. Despite nobody's harmed, that was not the first time this person caused trouble at VHTV. Now he's kicked out of the project, his managers were fined for that happened.

VHTV

The only criminal in this case is rock? Anastasia's not guilty? It both provokes, it shoots more, it just rocks. Is this a fair decision?

57 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

We are deeply sorry for what happened last night. Despite nobody's harmed, that was not the first time this person caused trouble at VHTV. Now he's kicked out of the project, his managers were fined for that happened.

VHTV

The only criminal in this case is rock? Anastasia's not guilty? It both provokes, it shoots more, it just rocks. Is this a fair decision?

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she hits him first then all bets are off.

I'm paging thorough all of todays posts, and it's the Same old shit from the same old shitheads. If a 12 year old kid slaps you, are you gonna punch him in the face and then say he hit me first? It's a matter of strength, rockhead could have given her a concussion with that punch outside the bedroom. I'll say one thing, if he hit me like that his balls would be up inside him, if he has any balls

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

VHTV

Thanks Guys for immediate actions, Now lets move on, as this is in the past and will forever stay in the past. 

See the source image

• Like 1