Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, look right and see that it was not any of this .. Forget your own personal opinion and see only the facts in the sequence that happened.

Aguma thing talked about after the guests left that was causing it. And the call he made before entering the room.
And again, who started the attacks was Anna

What is Aguma?

Good rescuing in the timeline and who started the aggression was Ana.
But as I've already noted, Rock has already entered the room in an unbalanced attitude after a call he made in the loggia at 03:31 p.m., the connection itself is already altered.
Following the action / reaction (that being between a man and a woman), the result is more than expected.
From what I understood the start point was a string of Rock that Ana broke

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Good rescuing in the timeline and who started the aggression was Ana.
But as I've already noted, Rock has already entered the room in an unbalanced attitude after a call he made in the loggia at 03:31 p.m., the connection itself is already altered.
Following the action / reaction (that being between a man and a woman), the result is more than expected.
From what I understood the start point was a string of Rock that Ana broke

are you saying that ana deserved to be hit by big bad tough guy rock?

• Like 1

VHTV has successfully passed,how to make censorship of apt ana and rock,and being able to be justified later
The apt is still online, but not on the menu list, not accessible through the "https://voyeur-house.tv/realm26/cam15", and also disappeared from the previews thumbnails
congratulation VHTV,i m impressed

2 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

because anastasia, nyusha and kevin were in the bedroom and the rock came in and the fight started

I'm sorry, but it's nothing like that on the timeline. They work with facts and not with assumptions. Both Ana and Rock were somewhat motivated in their reactions to alcohol. this is evident even in the way they speak.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one deserves to be hit but if Ana was the one that started the violence then I can't feel bad when it comes back to her.

But that does not justify his overreaction. Her hits had no effect on him and his punch nearly knocked her out...