Catherine & John

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

they talked about us, and they say there are good people here and some less nice people

they are in doubt whether they should create account here or not they debate it now

Yes was that more or less.

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

in my opinion they shouldn't, but it's just me

They are giving to much importance about the coments,agree with you they should try to just ignore it an bit,but understand must be not easy for them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They didn't said anything wrong... They was talking about being already "discovered" from CH... and commenting the posts 
They are "worried" about talking in portuguese and most of the people don't understand them and could give a different meaning for their words 

Well if you say,she used an word not nice at all to describe..part of us,gess other part it's fine.Or maybe I understand bad,my portugiese isn't perfect at all.

Hey Guys, John here! We are new to this and would very much like to see what u have to say. Hope the fact that we do camming doesn't go bad with you, I would even invite u to come see us and hang out whenever we are live( we haven't been in quite a while), and you'll see we are pretty much always ourselves. I have to say i'm sorry about the pants thing... I do tend to do that a lot but I assure u my penis is cleaner than my head xD.

Anyway, if you ever have any questions or wanna say something to us, go ahead and leave us a post!

Btw, Cat doesn't want you to think she was talking ill about any of you, she searched around the forum and saw some mean comments and got some reserves about it.

See ya!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OficialKnJ said:

Hey Guys, John here! We are new to this and would very much like to see what u have to say. Hope the fact that we do camming doesn't go bad with you, I would even invite u to come see us and hang out whenever we are live( we haven't been in quite a while), and you'll see we are pretty much always ourselves. I have to say i'm sorry about the pants thing... I do tend to do that a lot but I assure u my penis is cleaner than my head xD.

Anyway, if you ever have any questions or wanna say something to us, go ahead and leave us a post!

Btw, Cat doesn't want you to think she was talking ill about any of you, she searched around the forum and saw some mean comments and got some reserves about it.

See ya!

Welcome. I am sure we all can have a lot of fun :biggrin:

1 minute ago, OficialKnJ said:

See ya!

You should not use other language a lot..I know English it's a lot more talked but dam..you are Portuguese,not English,Italian,Russian.

• Like 1

They seem an nice couple and it's obvious this house it's an investment to them and they have some horries as normal,don't horry I don't hate,or dislike you two.REALLY!:biggrin:.Just be ourselfs,cat seems spicey and john seems an good match.

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

If VH maintains this pace, we will be at 50 apts at the end of 2018. More choices but i'm not sure the quality will be there. 

I agree, but this apartment is a good sign, because it has a different language and a new country

There can be more diversity, not just the Russian language like most

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1