Catherine & John

12 minutes ago, OficialKnJ said:

Hey Guys, John here! We are new to this and would very much like to see what u have to say. Hope the fact that we do camming doesn't go bad with you, I would even invite u to come see us and hang out whenever we are live( we haven't been in quite a while), and you'll see we are pretty much always ourselves. I have to say i'm sorry about the pants thing... I do tend to do that a lot but I assure u my penis is cleaner than my head xD.

Anyway, if you ever have any questions or wanna say something to us, go ahead and leave us a post!

Btw, Cat doesn't want you to think she was talking ill about any of you, she searched around the forum and saw some mean comments and got some reserves about it.

See ya!

Welcome from the staff at CC, we are really glad your here with us. Feel free to join in the fun anytime.

leonardo dicaprio drinking GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OficialKnJ said:

Hers is an Asus Republic of gaming. Mine is a lit bit worse but still runs games pretty well ^^ We do game a lot!

That's why i was envy(no pun intended)..tought was an asus rog hehe.But hp ones can be nice also.

41 minutes ago, OficialKnJ said:

Hers is an Asus Republic of gaming. Mine is a lit bit worse but still runs games pretty well ^^ We do game a lot!

welcome guys, my assembled pc have motherboard, graphic card and monitor asus :biggrin:  strix series and i'm a gamer too

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if it's possible to change but..the cam8 bedroom it's just to high..should be in an little lower position,well cam6 also a little to high(but it's acceptable).

Unfortunatly, it's impossible to move them As they are above a window and a dresser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1