Maria & Mari

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

no problem, I'm just trying to understand the meaning of that all as best as I can :biggrin:

No error. But as I wanted to emphasize, only in the first project of Maria and Grisha, we had this level of positive feedback when they were first made present.

It is this resumption, which I am referring to.

Ooopel, do you disagree?:angel:

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No error. But as I wanted to emphasize, only in the first project of Maria and Grisha, we had this level of positive feedback when they were first made present.

It is this resumption, which I am referring to.

Ooopel, do you disagree?:angel:

the second time  and record this dear bear ( i agree with ) these is old Maria in a new look :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Now we have a apartment plan there seems to be a bloody great room without any cams??? Now we know how they all vanish for ages. Also a loggia as well so come on VH no blind spots and hiding areas please.

Yes, the only thing that makes me sad here (and a lot). Neither they nor VH has yet learned the lesson.
:cry:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, the only thing that makes me sad here (and a lot). Neither they nor VH has yet learned the lesson.
:cry:

How they have the nerve to even show an apartment with a very large room without any cams so come on VH we ain't paying for rooms without cams 😣

52 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow, guys, we're already on 33 Forum pages in less than 24 hours of activation, and pretty much nothing here is demeaning.
A better recovery than it is, does it?:biggrin:

Just something to correct in my post.

I check that there are 33 pages of forum, because the first ones still point to the previous project (and so to your comments).

For an agreed reference, we will go from page 10 to now.
So we come to 24 pages of promising observations.
Still an expressive result for less than 24h activation.:cool:

• Like 1