Maria & Mari

30 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

or at least it can be no 1 not 2 but three big rooms hidden,

I bet there will be a lot of sex in this room:dodgy::biggrin:

Am I missing something, what I see from the plan is the hall and logia dont have cams the other room being the WC.

ScreenHunter 03.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

Am I missing something, what I see from the plan is the hall and logia dont have cams the other room being the WC.

ScreenHunter 03.jpg  0   38.29 kB

Although not ideal you can see most of the hall from cams 1, 2 & 5 when the doors are left open.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

Without the cameras, only the toilet, what room are we talking about?

Well if you can't see a large area in the middle of the house without cams you need glasses :biggrin:

I don't care if its a hall or room or whatever it's a hiding place which is where they often vanish to also there is a large loggia which has no cams.

Got those glasses yet Freddy :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

Although not ideal you can see most of the hall from cams 1, 2 & 5 when the doors are left open.

You can manage seeing more than I can, all you can see is a bit of the walls opposite the doors or the door to the kitchen. :huh:

This house is much better with the qualitie from the cams but in my opinion i suggest that some of the cams be lowered, for the living room cam 2 maybe better sitting in line with top of television & cam 3 about the same. In the bedroom cam 7 lowered to about the same as cam 5.

Also the 2 additional cams for the Loggia and hall would be brilliant.

ScreenHunter 03.jpg

• Like 2

About loggia agree a cam could be needed, but with exception of M&H loggia that is 'inside' the house, any other loggia have showed anything? specially now that they must be a really hot and cozy place to be :biggrin:

The hall cam only helps when we are following the tenants (and the cams don't take 2739384729472389 seconds to open) to see where they went... But here part of the hall appear on some cams.. No problem with that for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

Without the cameras, only the toilet, what room are we talking about?

Space seen in the plan between the set of cams of the room and the bedroom. I believe it is a hall, but yesterday had the unsettling effect of looking for people on these two points and nothing found. Including in search the tub and kitchen cam.:angry:

We have a loggia without cam, partly ok, but unacceptable (given all previous history, the last 3 projects) we still have this inside the apartment.

Bathroom (separate) is really the only exception provided for this. :cool:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You can manage seeing more than I can, all you can see is a bit of the walls opposite the doors or the door to the kitchen. :huh:

As I said not the best but here is what i am referring too.

Cams 1, 2 & 5 .gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

As I said not the best but here is what i am referring too.

0   1.41 MB

As i said just now yes, you can see about 1 metre of wall from each door but the hall, or whatever it is, is much much bigger thats why they are able to disappear.

Others seem to be happy so who am i to argue lol but i am definately not happy really.:angry:

Robwin not taking out your reason on not liking :biggrin: 
I don't think is really a big part missing here. The measures of the house plan could be a little bit different.. Because you see (from LR) the toilet door and immediately (from BR) you see Freddy.. and the bathroom is at right immediately as you leave the bedroom. And in front of bathroom is the outside door.
The "problem" is if the doors are closed.. But also happen that when at Alex&Anna and Bree&Drew they close the kitchen door 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Robwin not taking out your reason on not liking :biggrin: 
I don't think is really a big part missing here. The measures of the house plan could be a little bit different.. Because you see (from LR) the toilet door and immediately (from BR) you see Freddy.. and the bathroom is at right immediately as you leave the bedroom. And in front of bathroom is the outside door.
The "problem" is if the doors are closed.. But also happen that when at Alex&Anna and Bree&Drew they close the kitchen door 

Have given up now else everyone will think i am a whinging old bastard :biggrin: