Maria & Mari

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

WOW she is taking a shower totally naked and without curtain??? :biggrin::biggrin:

To me it looks really awkward, by all means i say use the curtain to stop water going all over the place, my earlier example was to illustrate going in clothed and coming out clothed which is so unnatural the shower curtain wouldn't have been needed as she didn't take a proper shower. Don't get me wrong i do prefer this look as we now get to see that she is gorgeous and has a fantastic body.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

WOW she is taking a shower totally naked and without curtain??? :biggrin::biggrin:

I saw her reading the comments on the TV and she probably saw all the complaints about the curtain.

@FreddyK96416212 Is it possible to tilt the camera slightly up in the bathroom? It looks like the heads are being cut off when people are taking showers. If not it's ok.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I saw her reading the comments on the TV and she probably saw all the complaints about the curtain.

@FreddyK96416212 Is it possible to tilt the camera slightly up in the bathroom? It looks like the heads are being cut off when people are taking showers.

She is absolutely stunning! What a beautiful body...:heart:

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

@FreddyK96416212 Is it possible to tilt the camera slightly up in the bathroom? It looks like the heads are being cut off when people are taking showers.

That's actually the first shower cam which is a little tilt too low. All other cams in other places were tilted too high at the beginnings usually :biggrin: