Maria & Mari

Just been looking back on timeline and Mari seems more interested in blanket round her and sleeping despite Maria's advances towards her, mmm not looking good so far.

Still not surprised as nothing happened in the last apartment but then lets give her a bit more time i suppose.:huh:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just been looking back on timeline and Mari seems more interested in blanket round her and sleeping despite Maria's advances towards her, mmm not looking good so far.

Still not surprised as nothing happened in the last apartment but then lets give her a bit more time i suppose.:huh:

I still didn't expect her to go balls out on sex so soon (then again I wasn't expecting to see Freddy fucking Maria so soon). To be honest I'm not sure I was ready to see it tonight anyway. I rather like watching the seduction attempt from Maria and I have faith that some kind of progress will be made in the futre. Not sure if it's all purely for cams or if there is a genuine attraction but for now I'm just enjoying the show.

Besides, I think it's better this way anyway. If Maria would have fucked Mari tonight then there would be nothing left to surprise us with later. I like the anticipation, as long as it's not done like what Masha/Sasha/Dasha are doing. Those three are just ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I still didn't expect her to go balls out on sex so soon (then again I wasn't expecting to see Freddy fucking Maria so soon). To be honest I'm not sure I was ready to see it tonight anyway. I rather like watching the seduction attempt from Maria and I have faith that some kind of progress will be made in the futre. Not sure if it's all purely for cams or if there is a genuine attraction but for now I'm just enjoying the show.

Besides, I think it's better this way anyway. If Maria would have fucked Mari tonight then there would be nothing left to surprise us with later. I like the anticipation, as long as it's not done like what Masha/Sasha/Dasha are doing. Those three are just ridiculous.

There is nothing as bad as M/S/D on VH thank God, they are just so fake !:dodgy:

• Like 1

so , i guess nothing happened between Leila and Freddy last night, nothing to progress for Mari also,this a conclusion what happened from events of last night, ..

I have this idea the things is not be being fast anymore :cool:

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing this image, I know it's pretty much 0% chance of this happening but I just the idea of what if Freddy actually winds getting to fuck all three girls while he's here

bandicam_2018-02-05_06-03-55-282.jpg

I like the way you are thinking here and I agree with the likelyness being very low but as we have seen anything is possible.