Maria & Mari

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah same problems here ( am in UK too) stuttering, ghosting you name it i have it, a right bummer. Had a reply from a ticket i sent earlier with the usual crap about clearing cache etc. Its their network that needs sorting.

Getting to be a waste of time sending tickets, just get the same reply back that the fault is on our side when its the servers that are causing the problems.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Very recently they put this at the site

So it's not our cache issues as they are always saying 😁 it was obviously their network error in the first place still as long as they will sort it that's good.

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So it's not our cache issues as they are always saying 😁 it was obviously their network error in the first place still as long as they will sort it that's good.

Hardy would be an cache case,for exemple Rlc it's been working almost flawless all day,and westerday etc,no doubt the problem isn't from users,clients part.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well i guess they was giving that answer on first tickets... then they must have received a thunderstorm of tickets and think that could be the "possibility" after all from being from their side :biggrin:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well i guess they was giving that answer on first tickets... then they must have received a thunderstorm of tickets and think that could be the "possibility" after all from being from their side :biggrin:

I even gave them 3 different error codes that all said it was their servers causing the problems.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What a surprise,just watched the place and three are in house slwwping(Leila,Mari and Freddy)and Maria and the dude missing.

i will sending Sherlock Holmes to searching them:biggrin: