Maria & Mari

32 minutes ago, nack said:

That's the main issue.."STOP asking them questions" ..Jeez !!! and they should never respond here in public.

I'm a guest of the project and I write mostly about emerging problems with cameras, lighting, control and other things. News and a small fraction of the general information I can give. I like those supporting short-range action.
Recently Maria has written from my account, but I was against it.

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

My friend i do not have a life as miserable as you meant, in your comment, but more comfortable than you think, also you didn't know me even to make that easier judgments even i didn't know you , and it would be better if you kept this advice for those who ask. Because i am sure i did not ask to her. You can not throw stones and then go ahead,will have also stones like you, 
 stay in peace without the tongue war:cool:

I hope the negative will come to naught and you will reconcile.

42 minutes ago, nack said:

That's the main issue.."STOP asking them questions" ..Jeez !!! and they should never respond here in public.

.oh my dear, i got my lesson,but there is no problem in the question, The tenants can simply make ignore or do not answer them at  all they have the freedom for that too ,there are no one is asked to answer by the force..:confused:

31 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

When did I show my middle finger to the audience?
Can I attach a screenshot?
I just can not remember to offend users, I can show the finger of an idle thing or the situation that got me, but so that in the camera ... I was so drunk or did you catch the broadcast from the parallel universe?

I was referring to the post made by @ooopel and if you didn't do it,i apologize for my direct accusations since i haven't seen it myself.Don't worry about the 'broadcast.' This apartment is not in my radar at all.

freddy,i am not upset from you, and i will forgive for that disrespectful behavior is not a big issue to me,and not is a solution,and will start in  a new page as classiest people,we always pass through in negative mood,but we also should be not appear that to other people,so, i apologise to call you idiot and drag it here .. :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

freddy,i am not upset from you, and i will forgive for that disrespectful behavior is not a big issue to me,and not is a solution,and will start in  a new page as classiest people,we always pass through in negative mood,but we also should benot appear that to other people,so, i apologise to call you idiot and drag it here .. :heart:

He denies doing that.Do you have the timeline.i can go back as far as 48 hours.

On ١٢‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 6:11 AM, ooopel said:

You are stuck with it for an hour so far(do you like fridge)?!!:cool:

bandicam_2018-02-12_06-03-27-972.jpg

he did if you need me to go the time line i bring it  i will do exactly yesterday morning after this picture in the kitchen:cool:

@FreddyK96416212,now i have evidence, you are not a good person, because of you make me like the liar here, was be easy if you just presented an apology, that did happened in 06:21:31 AM monday morning in cam of kitchen.. so, from now to neverever.i do not talk with you anymore ..

40 minutes ago, ooopel said:

@FreddyK96416212,now i have evidence , your very uncool person, because of you make me like the liar here, was be easy if you just presented an apology, that happened in 06:21:31 AM monday morning in cam of kitchen..

My apologies.
I can not go to the site and see this moment, therefore I ask him to show it. Kapcha is not displayed, spent half a day trying to fix it, but never solved the problem.
I have to see to understand how it happened.
Can you help with this?
I just do not remember this.

14 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

My apologies.
I can not go to the site and see this moment, therefore I ask him to show it. Kapcha is not displayed, spent half a day trying to fix it, but never solved the problem.
I have to see to understand how it happened.
Can you help with this?
I just do not remember this.

Freddy, i will not be able to do this as an assistant to you,there are at timeline in my comment, you best to go,and see it,i will accept your apologie because  of Maria and because of you are a dear friend for her ..:heart:

56 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Freddy, i will not be able to do this as an assistant to you,there are at timeline in my comment, you best to go,and see it,i will accept your apologie because  of Maria and because of you are a dear friend for her ..:heart:

Let's leave it in the past then.
I can not understand the meaning of the action.