Maria & Mari

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems Maria isn't living in the house and same regard Mari,probraby Freddy it's the one living more in the place,and for sure the real resident and that I see more in cams when I look to the place it's..the cat.

I think she's a student who comes home in the evenings or sometimes earlier but she does seem to sleep there. If they are expecting Freddy to be the closer here don't think it's gonna happen. Mari has given him every opportunity this evening, but he's not getting the innuendos...

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think either one of them are sexually interested in the other person.

Oh yes! He touches her at every opportunity he can as he's doing now. He need to be for more aggressive without being obnoxious...

16 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I think she's a student who comes home in the evenings or sometimes earlier but she does seem to sleep there. If they are expecting Freddy to be the closer here don't think it's gonna happen. Mari has given him every opportunity this evening, but he's not getting the innuendos...

Could be,but if so will be hard for the place to work,Think Maria it's still with Grisha so she it's out a lot,Mari also not very present,Freddy..well it's Freddy.But we need more time to see how things really are or not.

here,not there
hearts lit up..!!
got on, 
first meeting,
just there..!!
love,
passion,
icons hearts
The fragrance, 
of words..!
eye tears
all of this,