Maria & Mari

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately she never was more than a guest with her name on the appartement.

Basically.

Not that I ever believed it to begin with and not that I was all that interested in seeing anything sexual between them but that whole Maria and Mari being in a relationship was just pure bullshit, and the blatant lying from Maria has left a real sour taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Basically.

Not that I ever believed it to begin with and not that I was all that interested in seeing anything sexual between them but that whole Maria and Mari being in a relationship was just pure bullshit, and the blatant lying from Maria has left a real sour taste in my mouth.

Agree she was just a "substitute" until Grisha came back or she found another boy. Not fair at all against her I think. Do you agree?

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree she was just a "substitute" until Grisha came back or she found another boy. Not fair at all against her I think. Do you agree?

It's not a question of it being fair. I think the whole "relationship" angle was perpetrated by both women as Mari had more sex with the two guys than she ever did with Maria, and that was whenever she was in the house. 

• Like 2

i don't think that it was supposed to be a relationship as in them being a couple. i thought that she would have some boyfriends or something. but she really has been little more than a guest. too bad because she is certainly a beautiful girl.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pierced said:

i was wondering when did she get her nipples pierced i do not remember them being done last i seen her but it has been a while 

On 31/03/2018 at 1:00 PM, golfer06 said:

maria got her nipples pierced.:heart:

Capture_2018_03_31_07_57_33_512.png

Capture_2018_03_31_07_57_59_824.png

Capture_2018_03_31_07_59_05_323.png

• Like 1