Maria & Mari

On 3/30/2018 at 12:09 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, i thought he looked familier, looks like almost zero interest in this place anymore, I still like to watch Grisha work on Maria for 45 minutes of foreplay myself

My kind of girl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh really!?   :rolleyes: How's everything nack? I'm guessing you're at work, not necessarily working though

Hey Ash,Life's ok.Just chugging along. Not at work yet.I'll be at work in an hour. No Saturday off's for me.How's life in the Philly lane..::)

• Like 1

Maria,Grisha and Mary made exactly the same mistake they did the last two houses of them..they were always hidding from cams all the time,people got tired of it....now seems they are doing it ok,with less hidding,more things hapenning but "surprise" not a lot care for it,wouldn't be surprised if in future they changed yet again if house,But of course an person it's fooled one time,maybe second time..but then Nop.Sad because if the pace and the residents act like they seem to be doing Now place could had more movement,interest.But nothing that many of us didn't warned them again and again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maria,Grisha and Mary made exactly the same mistake they did the last two houses of them..they were always hidding from cams all the time,people got tired of it....now seems they are doing it ok,with less hidding,more things hapenning but "surprise" not a lot care for it,wouldn't be surprised if in future they changed yet again if house,But of course an person it's fooled one time,maybe second time..but then Nop.Sad because if the pace and the residents act like they seem to be doing Now place could had more movement,interest.But nothing that many of us didn't warned them again and again.

Exactly. Very hard to come back when you lost track...

• Upvote 1