Maria & Mari

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just all disappeared again :angry: 

Indeed.VH this time should do something Regard this.Last house was like this for months,continually desapearing from cam,it's almost desrespect viewers.

• Like 2

The solution here passively and palliatively is very simple. A cam compulsorily in the entrance of the apartment.:cool:
As we have in practically 80% here in the other projects.
This way we will know effectively when they leave the place or when they "hide" in other dependencies.

At least in the first project (Alina & Eugene) we knew when they had left the apartment.:dodgy:

even in RLC, this doubt does not apply. All apartments have cam covering their entrances.::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

The solution here passively and palliatively is very simple. A cam compulsorily in the entrance of the apartment.:cool:
As we have in practically 80% here in the other projects.
This way we will know effectively when they leave the place or when they "hide" in other dependencies.

At least in the first project (Alina & Eugene) we knew when they had left the apartment.:dodgy:

even in RLC, this doubt does not apply. All apartments have cam covering their entrances.::)

Remember how many cams we had in the big house? And they managed to hide nevertheless... Its the people not the missing cams.

• Upvote 1

Must admit I am getting a bit annoyed with the way in which the girls seem to treat Freddie. I don't know if he likes it or what but from a viewers point of view (well mine anyway) it is just pathetic and I cringe watching it.

• Upvote 1