Maria & Mari

i started seeing this night with Maria and Mari at 1 am "I came and saw them  and saw  that  there is a flash in their eyes, and in my heart, then i understood the message, I understood that this night would become distinctive, i read it in the eyes and heart of Maria, i was dancing with her and Mari, every twinkle or glitter of their body, my feelings would responded to him, and  maybe some of you can't agree with me, or in simply, some of you not like so too , i can also understand this from some of you  and for sure ready to able to accept it, but she is still a witch in my view and still she  can surprising me, the story with her will be ongoing

6 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

finally the boundaries between us are destroyed, we are no longer shy of each other. our relations have reached a new level. Thanks guys for believing in us. and those who doubted and thought that all this prlosto show, well, you are very wrong guys!:biggrin:::)

@FreddyK96416212actually thank  to you girls , we all enjoyed with you:heart::heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, ooopel said:

906e34987721b01f8a67e346c356e6b7.gif

Yikes, I'll bet she fantasizes about Grisha when someone is playing with her down there. He took his good old time pleasuring Maria before he slid that sweet dick of his in her, he delivered the goods every time!

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yikes, I'll bet she fantasizes about Grisha when someone is playing with her down there. He took his good old time pleasuring Maria before he slid that sweet dick of his in her, he delivered the goods every time!

HiAsh, sweetie, that it's first time oh i call you for this,certainly, Grisha only who was missing there,( him and his dick) oops,but this night  to them acrossing all lines between them,they broke a wall about relationship of them,frankly i did not expecting that, some thing insane happened here in previous time that i will record in my special occasions::)

• Like 1

Today there,
 is a summit of glory..!!
I arrived there..!!
 I saw the stars..!!
 talked with me, 
 as much about you  "
Maria,the stars
 loves you2..!!
As the moon,
Record himself,
 in love with you..!! 
 The moon
 said,to me 
he have promise, 
to dance,
 with you2 Forever ..!!
Signature:ooopel ( Gift to Maria & Mari)

• Like 2