Maria & Mari

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,even the cat "sayed" fuc€ this and it's also MIA.Thats sad because he was the only resident that was with regularity on cams.

yeah bit of a bugger that at least we were always sure of seeing one pussy lol

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Robwin said:

yeah bit of a bugger that at least we were always sure of seeing one pussy lol

The little dude never desilude us,was already the best resident of the place before,and continues being in this one,very nice pussy:cool:.Deja vu.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If they took Zushka with them they most likely will be away for longer so they could not leave her alone there.

Probarby will be just Mari doctor visits and maybe Freddy for some days,exciting stuff.Honestly i just think she(Maria)it's in Grisha place,like she was also some days ago for some days also.

59 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Mari was on the couch in the L/R by 1100 this morning. She was not there at 0800 but had returned when I came in from work. Maria is there now at 1650.

Just watched time archive,almost feel like the girls are making turns,Maria arrived,Mari leaved.

Just clicked on this apartment,all lights on, television is on so some body is there SOMEWHERE and fast begining not to care  in this apartment.

If they want to play hide and seek or silly buggers well they can do it without me i'm out of here grrrrrrr.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just clicked on this apartment,all lights on, television is on so some body is there SOMEWHERE and fast begining not to care  in this apartment.

If they want to play hide and seek or silly buggers well they can do it without me i'm out of here grrrrrrr.

Will be just like in the last house,people will not watch in few months,so much hide and seek have limits and people just quit.