Maria & Mari

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

HiAsh, sweetie, that it's first time oh i call you for this,certainly, Grisha only who was missing there,( him and his dick) oops,but this night  to them acrossing all lines between them,they broke a wall about relationship of them,frankly i did not expecting that, some thing insane happened here in previous time that i will record in my special occasions::)

Hi ooopel, Yeah, Maria and Mari we're pretty awesome, so awesome maybe Maria didn't have her mind on Grisha tongue, fingers and cock..

On 20/02/2018 at 11:44 PM, FreddyK96416212 said:

finally the boundaries between us are destroyed, we are no longer shy of each other. our relations have reached a new level. Thanks guys for believing in us. and those who doubted and thought that all this prlosto show, well, you are very wrong guys!:biggrin:::)

I am thankful for you again being recovering and meeting the expectations that I had one day to your first steps on this site, when still and Eugene & Alina project.

Continue like this and do not back down.
To redeem all the attention he has had before and to his "faithful" admirers (who still have them). I include myself in them.

And congratulations for MarI, She really adds with and with you on it.:heart:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I am thankful for you again being recovering and meeting the expectations that I had one day to your first steps on this site, when still and Eugene & Alina project.

Continue like this and do not back down.
To redeem all the attention he has had before and to his "faithful" admirers (who still have them). I include myself in them.

And congratulations for MarI, She really adds with and with you on it.:heart:

i totally agree not less not more , actually Maria she still have the old spirit of first  app as you mentioned to Eugene& alina,she got all of my applause and appreciation  before 2 nights..

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said, she still has a lot of loyal fans who have not given up on her yet. And I'm not the only one. I'm sure of it.:cool:

dear bear ,Who has like Maria will not give up ,it Is a card  a winner always? Just to if she use  of all its possibilities that will ignite the fire in the hearts of men and will reach  flames of her to the stars and the moon,and for sure to  all the galaxies:cool:

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

i totally agree not less not more , actually Maria she still have the old spirit of first  app as you mentioned to Eugene& alina,she got all of my applause and appreciation  before 2 nights..

Just something "encouraging" and record to say about this apartment based on everything I have observed by the timeline (because on line has no longer been part of my scope for quite some time).
Unfortunately it is equating to RLC apartments.

Understood.

And today he was able to overcome all of them.
I think it's time for him to go ...
Thankfully so far he is the only one in VH that maintains this "nomadic" behavior between its occupants and guests.
Just disappointed by this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer next and the first full picture we had of Mary. First impression .

ae.png

Oh really? We have a couple there now? Really ? A couple????!!!!:cool:
Will we also have "good times" retakes as they were in the beginning with Alina and Masha's entrance?:biggrin:

Of course, before the change of behavior.:dodgy:

Screenshot 2017-03-14 08.51.00.png

On 14/03/2017 at 10:19 AM, RichieC said:

Tivemos a mesma ideia @nack !!!

"Exhibitionist" I do not know, but what passes me and conveys at first sight a good feeling, this I can say.:rolleyes:

•  

I am observing now that the "husband" (?) Begins to rehearse movements.

I think that the "dance of peace" on the part of Alina (which I love and miss) can also resume.
    And I think "Kitty" for resourcefulness also makes this line.

Again good forebodings here.
    :cool:

Sorry, all

Just a nostalgia for my first posts and printing (expected for her when she joined the site.
    When I still identified her with Kitty and not as officially, Maria later

:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

And as I am in the spirit of nostalgia (and appropriate here), what happened there, long before his arrival on the scene.

And that we are waiting for a new identical experience, that we only had a lot of time after (months), with Nina, Serena and Edda.
And long before Viki & Kate.

:biggrin:

Юрий_2017_03_15_00_08_40.jpg

Okay, let's go to my 2000 now.

What project will be your responsibility? . Here or in NAS ?.:angel:

Since my 1000, it was obtained and another project that I also defended with tooth and nail.
More with "teeth" than with "nails" ..heheheheh (Anna & Alex):biggrin:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:
Just something "encouraging" and record to say about this apartment based on everything I have observed by the timeline (because on line has no longer been part of my scope for quite some time).
Unfortunately it is equating to RLC apartments.

Understood.

And today he was able to overcome all of them.
I think it's time for him to go ...
Thankfully so far he is the only one in VH that maintains this "nomadic" behavior between its occupants and guests.
Just disappointed by this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer next and the first full picture we had of Mary. First impression .

ae.png

Oh really? We have a couple there now? Really ? A couple????!!!!:cool:
Will we also have "good times" retakes as they were in the beginning with Alina and Masha's entrance?:biggrin:

Of course, before the change of behavior.:dodgy:

Screenshot 2017-03-14 08.51.00.png

On 14/03/2017 at 10:19 AM, RichieC said:

Tivemos a mesma ideia @nack !!!

"Exhibitionist" I do not know, but what passes me and conveys at first sight a good feeling, this I can say.:rolleyes:

•  

I am observing now that the "husband" (?) Begins to rehearse movements.

I think that the "dance of peace" on the part of Alina (which I love and miss) can also resume.
    And I think "Kitty" for resourcefulness also makes this line.

Again good forebodings here.
    :cool:

Sorry, all

Just a nostalgia for my first posts and printing (expected for her when she joined the site.
    When I still identified her with Kitty and not as officially, Maria later

:biggrin::heart:

Oh, record my confession  these for the first time  in your archive of you , (Dear Bear), i have affected my nostalgia and longing for those moments, in that distinctive moments i  was  started follow them,was even without turning my eyes, i have dropped my heart from the moon to her. I'm sure one thing that she was in those days was the star attracts his followers (sorry for that expression) (and like bears to coming for tasting honey)  with her in that days i recorded my eyes and my words ,and in the light of my heart every movements that she did it, i enjoyed  with even silent when  even i followed her was asleep.so, Let me mention this one who loves in a permanent way as my way of calling it like Casanova,i think i became for Maria like as Casanova. so isn't weird in these great moments she  have entered the record of honor on my own occasions..:heart:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh, record my confession  these for the first time  in your archive of you , (Dear Bear), i have affected my nostalgia and longing for those moments, in that distinctive moments i  was  started follow them,was even without turning my eyes, i have dropped my heart from the moon to her. I'm sure one thing that she was in those days was the star attracts his followers (sorry for that expression) (and like bears to coming for tasting honey)  with her in that days i recorded my eyes and my words ,and in the light of my heart every movements that she did it, i enjoyed  with even silent when  even i followed her was asleep. These great moments have entered the record of honor on my own occasions..:heart:

just to remind the few here and even to Maria herself, since it accompanies our posts, we are close to reach the  ONE year of its presence and light on the VH site,

Light at times somewhat "erased," as it was in the black out, hehehehe.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

just to remind the few here and even to Maria herself, since it accompanies our posts, we are close to reach the  ONE year of its presence and light on the VH site,

Light at times somewhat "erased," as it was in the black out, hehehehe.

sure you mean encourge her, hope she can read and following of our comments and of course she know what need to do to bring the flashes to her especially with these hard competition here, so the theatre in front of her, hope always she make All that is required to perform as the old days and i ready to guarantee her follow up constant and continuous as the previous..::)