Maria & Mari

everything regard about Grisha ,Grisha was in behind at all the time , Maria can't forgotten his love so , all the time when she disappear  from here in the same time   she be with Grisha :cool:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ooopel said:

everything regard about Grisha ,Grisha was in behind at all the time , Maria can't forgotten his love so , all the time when she disappear  from here in the same time   she be with Grisha :cool:

I think Grisha should be with Maria again and Mari should get her own place when she wants.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Grisha should be with Maria again and Mari should get her own place when she wants.

Makes sense, especially Mari getting her own place. I never believed for a second that Maria and Mari was in any kind of "relationship."

• Like 1

No matter how much  long Maria 's story, or evolved, or  be like a series of a corner hiding. Or a spot out of coverage, or whatever you like,  it is a story related to two basic factors or two important parts. Maria and Grisha..
 Many of you probably do not believe in the world of Voyuersim that there are love stories, or most they are it's  a front of all thought of as( an intentional scenario), maybe i don't argue with anyone in this, and many of you have this idea that the world of Voyuersim, is about sex only, (it's all about when, where, how, being Sex between them and in any situations), i also don't discuss anyone in this idea, because i am in front of this story,that's comes from outside the text prepared, even outside the most important authors( or imagination),and authors of the scenarios of red nights  have in VHTV .. i am sure of that..
There is a real love between Maria and Grisha, .. perhaps a lot  or most of you watching the scene directly, and doesn't look behind this scene, yes, there is a story of love because it is a story from a time other than this time, was born like a story (Heidi, who was grazing her sheeps and met Peter) , and This story is about love that comes from values, perhaps we have forgotten now, namely loyalty and loyalty, this love between Maria and Grisha, born from the Russian countryside and in the countryside to can't remove hold these values , Even if they moved to City, and lived within the city these values remain hidden in them, and show them in some difficult events, so, do not  be wonder (that Maria didn't have a relationship with others  only the exception of the relationship of coincidence and the return of beauty, for help with Freddy) did not have any relationship with anyone, because she still loves Grisha, and his loyal to him even if he came out of the project, was when she absent from the apartment, "So, the second part, from this story of Maria in the fourth project, was Grisha, it is like the piece of pazel i was waiting for he  to appear, (In order to verify the validity of my analysis and information) and now it appeared (as evidence in the eye of any doubts, such as the eye of the sun) ..So,then of the story of Maria and Ghrisha continuous, and we will see her multiple episodes,  my dear the passengers on board on this  the flight: tie the belts, and enjoy  with us in  these  a journey ..(a story of love from outside the context) actually "amazing thing what you write some predestination, .. As usual ready to accept any different opinions, and ready to accept any other viewpoints add to seen me, We are live in a free world..:cool: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

i am with you , in the same opinion just add one point Mari be better still with them, because she has open mind and ready  to accept many partner, but i  afraid from one point also this according about (someone) did he ready to accept that side of deal i just wondring.. :heart::biggrin: