Maria & Mari

On 3/18/2018 at 3:02 AM, Sparkles said:

604.jpg

Has Grisha officially moved in here? Does anyone know why they broke up, or if they broke up ever? I know she's happy to have that talented tongue tickkling her nether regions again

These 2 we're such a sexy couple and great in thier old place, then they moved to that big house and it pretty much was dead. Looks like a rebirth here, with Grisha back to giving Maria a good tongue lashing and multiplCapture_2018_03_19_20_17_02_198.thumb.png.7513e958fbe9bb45c7092970ab62397b.pnge orgasms, then spraying her with a nice load on her back and stomach, 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Has Grisha officially moved in here? Does anyone know why they broke up, or if they broke up ever? I know she's happy to have that talented tongue tickkling her nether regions again

Not officially (since is name it's not on tenants list) but he is living there for some days. I guess in some days he could be added

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not officially (since is name it's not on tenants list) but he is living there for some days. I guess in some days he could be added

Thanks for that, that's what i kinda meant, was he coming and going or has he been living there. 

• Like 1