Maria & Mari

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not gonna lie, watching Maria play with the cat is pretty funny. That girl has too much energy to know what to do with it all.

Yes.. I think i already watched more "time" this house then all the months the other house was online.. And i think it's not only because Mari and Leila (that helps).. The mood there (and of course the house) is totally different

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. I think i already watched more "time" this house then all the months the other house was online.. And i think it's not only because Mari and Leila (that helps).. The mood there (and of course the house) is totally different

Dunno about Mari she has been non existant so far but Leila has been good.

Think Maria has her work cut out getting Mari to loosen up.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Leila i already had seen in two houses...  On Mari is all the mistery envolved on what she can do 

Well the history of Mari so far has been a big fat zero. :angry: unless you count the ass flash which may have been an error :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Leila i already had seen in two houses...  On Mari is all the mistery envolved on what she can do 

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well the history of Mari so far has been a big fat zero. :angry: unless you count the ass flash which may have been an error :biggrin:

Well, Mari is still a virgin for the project so far.

Except for the tub, to this one, we saw nothing more expressive or conclusive about it.

Since her name is an integral part in the line for the project and is idendified with "&", it indicates that she makes affectionate "couple" with Maria.:cool:

This therefore, even without intention, forces us to create expectations.
Let's see how long that can and will last.::)

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not saying it could be the same  but Do you remember Nora history (and i know she is a guest)??  Do you remember Stella history (and i know she is a guest)?? Do you remember Sally aka Linda history (became tenant after the shower times)?? 

It's not all about sex... 

• Like 1