Maria & Mari

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not saying it could be the same  but Do you remember Nora history (and i know she is a guest)??  Do you remember Stella history (and i know she is a guest)?? Do you remember Sally aka Linda history (became tenant after the shower times)?? 

It's not all about sex... 

Maybe not but if you removed all the sex content do you think many people would continue to watch 😁 somehow I don't think so unless you like watching people gaze at their mobile phone continuosly 😁😁😁 come on pal be honest.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe not but if you removed all the sex content do you think many people would continue to watch 😁 somehow I don't think so unless you like watching people gaze at their mobile phone continuosly 😁😁😁 come on pal be honest.

That's why i didn't say: It's all about no sex :biggrin: 
Of course if in some time she kepts the same profile, the "flame" starts to get off 

The 3 examples i give you ... i still watch Nora and Stella (yesterday and today).. and basically stopped to watch Linda (only from time to time when she was at the apartment) when Leon appeared... 

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe not but if you removed all the sex content do you think many people would continue to watch

No one is talking about removing all the sex. No one is talking about not wanting to see sex. What he's saying is that it's not entirely about just watching sex.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one is talking about removing all the sex. No one is talking about not wanting to see sex. What he's saying is that it's not entirely about just watching sex.

Not all but mostly eh 😂