Lexy & Pete Part #1

11 minutes ago, nack said:

and his friends !!

I can agree at this point. Most of the boys in the project drink far too much. Because they're relatively young, reaction to alcohol is increasing, and instead of good performance we can watch flaccid dick.

30 minutes ago, LTrnik said:

I think they are drinking alcohol to relax, of course they are exaggerating, but without it it would be even worse, they are not habitually changing partners. Let's deal with it better than Pete

without alcohol that site would be a catastrophe, boring beyond imagination. It wouldn't worth to pay a penny.

the best thing is cutting ties from this  anna's guys all they do is drink too much and ruin parties, they should find new people and do their thing, for pete first try understandably needed a liquid courage needed hopefully lesson learned

hXhAIDJA_o.jpg
jt0FiRFW_o.jpg
PXtGE1UO_o.jpg
axxyBB6V_o.jpg
0ZKk1Ht2_o.jpg
mEqOkpQU_o.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, abk29 said:

I was fortunate enough to be a live witness when Lexy picked up foreign tails for the first time and popped them in!
Was exciting to see in spite of the alcohol level !!!

Agree. I think all did pretty well as this was their first time doing this. Looking forward to more fun now (and for a fix of position of cam5 :biggrin:)

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

the best thing is cutting ties from this  anna's guys all they do is drink too much and ruin parties, they should find new people and do their thing, for pete first try understandably needed a liquid courage needed hopefully lesson learned

For Lexy it can be a language barrier. I understand that Pete is Hungarian, but Lexy could have problems despite good English. It will be hard for them to engage other Hungarians to participate in sex parties, that's why those Russian mates were invited, unless I'm mistaken.

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

For Lexy it can be a language barrier. I understand that Pete is Hungarian, but Lexy could have problems despite good English. It will be hard for them to engage other Hungarians to participate in sex parties, that's why those Russian mates were invited, unless I'm mistaken.

I guess they will do really  good in the future. And I am looking forward to see the couple who will join them :biggrin:

• Like 1