Cleo & Axel Part 1

I wonder how people could tell he was annoyed? Also did she at least give him oral since axel got oral from Whitney? Also why was she allowed to touch Oscar but not Ben? 

• Like 2

Ohh saw the pics, yeah he looked annoyed. They should have discussed it beforehand if there are reservations with her fucking him. He probably figured what’s the point of Cleo being there with him and Whitney if all she wants to do is eat Whitney's Ass all day. She can do that without him there 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, binocular said:

Reading through other post's about this visit, Cleo has apparently annoyed Ben because she did not allow him to have full sex (during the threesome) with her. In my view, a grown man should not act like a petulant child (because this is what this looks like) just because he is refused full sexual intercourse.::)

I agree, behaving childishly is unnecessary and makes him look foolish
and immature. On the other side of the coin, if you're willing to get naked
in a group of three or more people, the expectation is you're ready to have
sex with anyone there. Or, at the very least, anyone of the opposite sex,
unless rules to the contrary have been expressed and agreed upon
beforehand.

I'm not defending his behavior, but apparently, Ben was unaware, beforehand,
that he would not be fucking Cleo and he obviously didn't agree with it when
he did find out. While I can understand his annoyance with the situation,
behaving childishly was unnecessary. JMO.

Omg this is starting to reek of desperation for Cleo and Whitney. I actually enjoyed watching her and Axel before Whitney came along. How many showers and ass eating sessions are they going to do in one day? Doesn’t seem natural at all, all just for show now. I feel like this girl is bad news for them and it’s the beginning of the end for them. 😩

6 minutes ago, At77 said:

Omg this is starting to reek of desperation for Cleo and Whitney. I actually enjoyed watching her and Axel before Whitney came along. How many showers and ass eating sessions are they going to do in one day? Doesn’t seem natural at all, all just for show now. I feel like this girl is bad news for them and it’s the beginning of the end for them. 😩

At least here the script is a little bit different then what it was with the other work colleagues.. But after that 1h bj of yesterday don't know how can she still doing it today repeatedly... 

It’s different but almost makes me sad for them because I feel they crossed a line letting that girl suck Axel and letting him mess around with her because they never did that before like how most of the other couples do. For some reason I really liked these two and was hoping they wouldn’t go past a certain point. I’m sure he will be fucking whitney next or the girl is gonna be moving in with them. I’m sure Ben must be pissed!

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

At least here the script is a little bit different then what it was with the other work colleagues.. But after that 1h bj of yesterday don't know how can she still doing it today repeatedly... 

by