Cleo & Axel Part 1

2 minutes ago, At77 said:

It’s different but almost makes me sad for them because I feel they crossed a line letting that girl suck Axel and letting him mess around with her because they never did that before like how most of the other couples do. For some reason I really liked these two and was hoping they wouldn’t go past a certain point. I’m sure he will be fucking whitney next or the girl is gonna be moving in with them. I’m sure Ben must be pissed!

by

I understand what you are saying.. That happen with other couples i liked also ... and Ben couldn't care less what happen with Whitney or who she fucks.. their relation is strictly professional for VH

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I understand what you are saying.. That happen with other couples i liked also ... and Ben couldn't care less what happen with Whitney or who she fucks.. their relation is strictly professional for VH

That’s why it’s sad that Cleo and Axel are heading down the same road with this girl, who could care less. I feel that they are genuinely in love and now it’s going to be all about subs, more so with her, not him, in my opinion. I really enjoyed watching them cook, hang out with friends, and having sex too of course, going about their daily lives but this has now become something different. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised really....lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, At77 said:

That’s why it’s sad that Cleo and Axel are heading down the same road with this girl, who could care less. I feel that they are genuinely in love and now it’s going to be all about subs, more so with her, not him, in my opinion. I really enjoyed watching them cook, hang out with friends, and having sex too of course, going about their daily lives but this has now become something different. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised really....lol 

Yep, that's true lool

7 minutes ago, At77 said:

they are a married couple so yes 😉