Cleo & Axel Part 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Oral 3some with Whitney, Cleo and Axel in the BR, will be interesting to see if Axel allowed to fuck Whitney. Axel and Whitney seem bored!!

I would say that the viewers are too... 

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I would say that the viewers are too... 

Omg u r so right! Today was the least amount of time I’ve spent watching them in a loooong time . But I did just now take a peek at Twitter to see if they did anything new or spent their day doing anything other than  just eating pussy all day long and sucking axel. And same old thing as the last few days. Can’t believe I’m saying I’m finally bored of that lol!  Also I find it hilarious that he is asleep in the kitchen while the two girls are in the bed. Guess he needed to sleep in the kitchen to get a break from them crazy girls. Lol!!!!

just wanted to tell everyone how relaxing it is to barely comment in the forum anymore. no more arguing with anyone & getting in trouble over stupid comments that i read. but i will say something & it will be brief. the complainers (you know who you are) should stop watching. certain people that continue to complain about staged sex & such but still are experts on cb & every other staged sex site in the universe should stop watching & get a life. anyone needing to hear a sermon can easily find a church nearby. i started watching these sites looking for sex to watch & vh is doing a pretty good job at the moment delivering such. yet there are still enough apts with little or nothing happening to allow the people that are so shocked by swapping & orgies to stay busy watching cooking, tv, phones, cleaning, & of course clothed & blanket & molesex. and everyone have a gr8 evening!

• Like 1

I don’t even watch VH anymore unless it’s to check something quickly. I still enjoy CamCaps though! I think it would be a lot funnier if VH cut the connection with us completely and the tenants would all vanish from here. Tired of pussyfooting around their feelings. It’s a forum to talk about all sorts of stuff, not a fan page, which is what it’s becoming. The tenants would be better off not even reading cc at all IMHO! Just do your thing tenants and read all about it when you’re off the site. It’ll be more interesting, I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

They definitely need a new script writer!

Agree with you here.. 

53 minutes ago, At77 said:

Omg u r so right! Today was the least amount of time I’ve spent watching them in a loooong time . But I did just now take a peek at Twitter to see if they did anything new or spent their day doing anything other than  just eating pussy all day long and sucking axel. And same old thing as the last few days. Can’t believe I’m saying I’m finally bored of that lol!  Also I find it hilarious that he is asleep in the kitchen while the two girls are in the bed. Guess he needed to sleep in the kitchen to get a break from them crazy girls. Lol!!!!

Guess he was just relaxing a little bit.. They are now the three together sleeping