Cleo & Axel Part 1

Just now, Hashbrown1738 said:

What do y'all think. Is Cleo trying to take Whitney away from Ben, or Whitney is not interested in Ben no more? 

Don't believe in none of that.. It's just for the show like happened before with this house and the other house in the same building.. And whitney&ben it's strictly business

18 minutes ago, Hashbrown1738 said:

And does anyone know what type of pills axel take, cuz that stud be going on shitttttttt, and is Cleo a nymphomaniac

LOL yeah Cleo must have been riding him for about an hour while Whitney sat on his face and then they had another go normally when Whitney had a walk around, didn't see any splints lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

LOL yeah Cleo must have been riding him for about an hour while Whitney sat on his face and then they had another go normally when Whitney had a walk around, didn't see any splints lol

Sometimes, you can be sooooo funny!! LMAO!

1 hour ago, nounou said:

Nope not a chance. They didn't know each other. Oscar wasn't having fan when withney blow him. 

Whitney didn’t look like she was all that comfortable either!

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Am I the only one who think this planned meetings are not sexy or hot at all?

I completely agree! Because now it’s just them doing their “jobs”. I mean the 24 hour shower and sex sessions are ridiculous.was much more sexy watching Cleo and Axel before this Whitney stuff. 

This is not the real voyeur. as if they were given a scenario script and they are playing.
it is joyful to see 3 peoples who touch each other for the first time though. Must be tried with 4 peoples.

Actually, thinking back, it was weird because all three were laying on the bed resting. And then Whitney shows axel her phone real quick and then without any discussion, Cleo starts sucking axel and then Whitney gets on his face right away. Must have been directions from their “managers” on whitney’s Phone. Maybe that’s why they all stare at their phones during sex too. I thought they were just watching themselves having sex but now I’m wondering if some of them get directions during sex on what they should do next on camera.