Cleo & Axel Part 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

I think @miscvoyeur will be interested in this view.

I definitely would have been. This is the main and only thing I'm waiting to see happen. Thankfully I didn't waste my time watching this as this all happened when I was asleep.

1 hour ago, nack said:

I long to see Cleo getting pounded good and i am hoping Oscar could do that. Axel is not a pounder !!

Maybe some day ....

Maybe, but I think this is all strategy. Why else would she invite this guy over... while Axel wasn't around... get half naked... and then stop all his advances? You're 100% correct in that Axel is not a pounder at all and not all that good in sex and you're not the only one that wants to see Cleo take a good hard fuck from someone that knows what they're doing. But I think they know that too that's why they invite Oscar over for these teasing sessions.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Looks as though Cleo is pissed again lol

Yep, she passed out in the kitchen while their visitors had a long full sex intercourse in the bedroom. Axel had to sit there in the kitchen listen to all the ins and out noises coming from the other room. Love the spare tyre the other girl displayed in the shower as she cleaned up after her root.

5 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Yep, she passed out in the kitchen while their visitors had a long full sex intercourse in the bedroom. Axel had to sit there in the kitchen listen to all the ins and out noises coming from the other room. Love the spare tyre the other girl displayed in the shower as she cleaned up after her root.

Welll the guest sure had a full body on her but she could sure move it well lol and great sounds lol.

Shame cleo has to get so wasted most times it ruins the evening