Cleo & Axel Part 1

Like i expected Cleo did shit.. Axel leaved the house some minutes ago (without bags) maybe to clear is mind .. lets see what will be the day but from what i saw i think he didn't ever spoke to her... it was cigar after cigar and she trying to don't let him go taking stuff from him

Cleo had sex in the shower with Oscar.. and Axel saw it .. and his face wasn't good
Then when finished the job  cleo tried to peak to LR to see if Axel could be doing the same to can say "you also did it" Bad luck for her

5* for Axel behave even after being slapped at least half dozen times by Cleo

P.S. that closet need a cam... the sound from inside wasn't good when they entered there after cleo coming slapping axel on the back

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Were they actually fucking or were they just fooling around?

From what it seems, by the position and her legs seems fucking (but only can talk by the thumbnails) 
After the oral in the living room don't think it would be fingering that would let Axel like that 

Just now, Sparkles said:

From what it seems, by the position and her legs seems fucking (but only can talk by the thumbnails) 

This is why I asked, because when they were in the bedroom it also looked like Oscar was fucking Cleo because her legs were open and in the air and he was humping her for a while, but it was all just fooling around and his dick wasn't even out. As for the oral in the kitchen, you'll notice that numerous times Oscar was playing with her pussy either licking it or using his fingers but I don't think there was one time when Cleo was playing with Oscar's dick. That's why I asked for conformation if you actually saw penetration. I'm not entirely sure sex happened between them.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is why I asked, because when they were in the bedroom it also looked like Oscar was fucking Cleo because her legs were open and in the air and he was humping her for a while, but it was all just fooling around and his dick wasn't even out. As for the oral in the kitchen, you'll notice that numerous times Oscar was playing with her pussy either licking it or using his fingers but I don't think there was one time when Cleo was playing with Oscar's dick. That's why I asked for conformation if you actually saw penetration. I'm not entirely sure sex happened between them.

He was always back to shower cam,.. In the LR before they went to bathroom there was also oral (after the oral in the kitchen)
Happened what have happened by his reactions wasn't good to see (or on in some kind of agreement) and that slaps she give him wasn't for "playing"..