Cleo & Axel Part 1

1 minute ago, binocular said:

She certainly is randy for him without a doubt

I actually have my doubts. She's had more than plenty of opportunity to do stuff with him if she wanted to and she didn't. She wouldn't even let him get close.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I actually have my doubts. She's had more than plenty of opportunity to do stuff with him if she wanted to and she didn't. She wouldn't even let him get close.

Agree. I don't think anything will happen between them when alone. It was all teasing to get people watching what might happens...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. I don't think anything will happen between them when alone. It was all teasing to get people watching what might happens...

Got a nasty feeling this apartment has reached its shelf life just hope I am wrong.

On 5/24/2018 at 5:46 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I think this weekend is going to be a make or break weekend for these two.

They have to have guests over and for something positive to happen not just the recent tease sessions otherwise i can see it may be time to pack their bags.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

our other favorite guest is here. with tom at clara's i guess this entire building will be dead!

Capture_2018_05_26_14_52_13_502.png  1   559.6 kB

Don't think it is the same girl pal? see what you think have attached piccy of previous girl. Must admit they look very similar. i could be wrong.

Just looked again live and am sure its a different one.

guest girl 1.png

Guest maitre197

As for me  С and A - one of the most MOTOVATED couple in the project. They had a big  progress in the old apt with 2-3 parties in a week. But in the new apt they have a  lot of problems with new guests.