Cleo & Axel Part 1

That was the only action.Some kissing and makeout between Axel and the guest girl,Cleo jerking off Oscar;s dick for a few seconds out of the cam view in shower,no sex.Oscar did get a feel of Cleo's pussy but that's it.Another night Tease !!!!!!!

i dont think what upset him what they ware doing in the bath room because while he was fingering her and she was giving him a hand job axel walked in the bath room and saw them and went to kitchen smoked and went back to play with the other girl.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just like I thought, no sex.

a hand job is improvement 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont think what upset him what they ware doing in the bath room because while he was fingering her and she was giving him a hand job axel walked in the bath room and saw them and went to kitchen smoked and went back to play with the other girl.

a hand job is improvement 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

That was clearly out of the cam view. They have been doing this teasing for a long time. How many times have oscar visited them ? A pathetic handy for a few seconds is well..pathetic !!

1 hour ago, nack said:

That was clearly out of the cam view. They have been doing this teasing for a long time. How many times have oscar visited them ? A pathetic handy for a few seconds is well..pathetic !!

Yeah it was. It would be one thing if this was his first time visiting and they were both drunk or something to that effect, but she has done nothing but cock tease him every time he's come to visit and the first time something like this happens it's purposefully done out of cam view. And on top of that only lasted a few seconds. A step in the right direction I guess but still pretty awful.