Cleo & Axel Part 1

54 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

You are right, I do not know Cleo very well, but I do not think Clara has much to do outside of these activities.

If we could understand what they were talking about, maybe it would have been more exciting for us.

I'm undecided about boredom for Cleo-Clara. but their relationship with Tom is more boring to me.

Clara was more interesting when she was fucking Tim on the side. Clara and Stas seem to be the only couple that have more frequent sex than Maria and Tony but I just can't be bothered to watch any of it. I find it all repetitive, and I feel the same about Clara and Cleo sex. I also agree about Tom. That dude is a waste of time and I don't even bother watching when he shows up anymore.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Clara was more interesting when she was fucking Tim on the side. Clara and Stas seem to be the only couple that have more frequent sex than Maria and Tony but I just can't be bothered to watch any of it. I find it all repetitive, and I feel the same about Clara and Cleo sex. I also agree about Tom. That dude is a waste of time and I don't even bother watching when he shows up anymore.

I am still curious about and looking for these famous videos or caps.

yes, sometimes I think they are exaggerated. I wish that the viewing rates for each house can be published by VHTV. old members, I do not think they are following this broadcast with pleasure.

They are good girls, but they are limited to what they can do.

capture-20180607-21553943693e707347ae39.

capture-20180607-22070593879c5c7f99736e.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it all repetitive, and I feel the same about Clara and Cleo.

What do you want then as all sex is repetitive as there are only a handful of ways to be honest that you can do it before it does get repetitive and boring. The only way to relieve the boredom of it is to change the players lol 

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What do you want then as all sex is repetitive as there are only a handful of ways to be honest that you can do it before it does get repetitive and boring. The only way to relieve the boredom of it is to change the players lol 

a party can be organized that includes all tenants (eg odessa) living in the same city and willing.

different things can be tried. A crowded lesbian sex experiment involving girls who do not want to fool their lover has a record number of hits.

i dont have time to watch VH that much this days and i tried checking the archive, i notice one thing most of the vids are concentrated some apartments and leave or not much of others even though thy are having a lot of sex, for example clara seams to have more videos doing like relaxing, taking a shower or checking her phone and so on and yet  cleo has nothing this week except when clara visited and i know they do something at least once a day not very balanced archive any way the archive is useless finding old videos...

back to cleo

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

oVBiD3uj_o.jpg
bxj6tkLg_o.jpg
SGUOOJF1_o.jpg
MJVAV4cX_o.jpg
G5CuFoPe_o.jpg
WVfrGsRs_o.jpg
BDeySqOg_o.jpg
zHkvGmKw_o.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@sat11not true. cleo has been out quite a lot this week.

sorry golfer i did not mean you or nack or any one who is doing  this thing are not doing a good job, what i meant was wen i try to catch up i try to see the archive and i see a lot of videos like relaxing ,doing make up like that and concentrated on 3 or 4 apt. and the last sex video of cleo in the archive is at least 5 days a go, i was just disappointing not to find any thing i am sure she has done some thing other than the one with clara. that's all.

by the way you guys are doing a good job the sheer amount of activity and apartment you have to go through 👍

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

sorry golfer i did not mean you or nack or any one who is doing  this thing are not doing a good job, what i meant was wen i try to catch up i try to see the archive and i see a lot of videos like relaxing ,doing make up like that and concentrated on 3 or 4 apt. and the last sex video of cleo in the archive is at least 5 days a go, i was just disappointing not to find any thing i am sure she has done some thing other than the one with clara. that's all.

by the way you guys are doing a good job the sheer amount of activity and apartment you have to go through 

@sat11no problem. but after cleo met with oscar it seemed that axel ignored her for most of the last couple of days. today they got back to normal it seems & i have saved the scenes from today. as i said if we miss anything just post in the request section or pm anytime!

• Like 1