Cleo & Axel Part 1

23 minutes ago, binocular said:

Come on Oscar, where are you? Cleo and Axel's sex is getting so predictable. I still think that Cleo is visiting Oscar out of range of VH.TV :tongue:

I don't think Cleo will ever do anything outside of cock teasing him.

• Like 1

You are probably right Miscvoyeur, but even Cleo's teasing of Oscar is far more erotic (in my view) than the mechanical sex with Axel. Sex very nearly happened when Oscar was massaging Cleo's pussy a while back (how did that not happen) and Cleo is very clearly in charge of when, or if, sex ever happens :tongue: :tongue:

31 minutes ago, binocular said:

Sex very nearly happened when Oscar was massaging Cleo's pussy a while back (how did that not happen)

Sex wasn't even on the table for her. At no point did it even look like she was even thinking about fucking him. She turned down every single one of his advances and did nothing but cock tease him on purpose for cam views. After Oscar left she immediately went to Clara (or invited her over I can't remember) for their routine. If she really wanted to fuck Oscar she would have done so that day instead of teasing him and then running to Clara.

I do agree that sex her sex with Axel is a bit robotic and not very exciting to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she really wanted to fuck Oscar she would have done so that day instead of teasing him and then running to Clara.

I do agree that sex her sex with Axel is a bit robotic and not very exciting to watch.

I must agree if she really wanted oscar she would have let him before now no  problem. However much I would like to see it I ain't holding out much hope lol.

You'll notice that Oscar hasn't been since that last painful cock teasing session from Cleo. Hopefully he got the hint that he's never going to get anything from her and decided to stay far the fuck away.

• Like 2