Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

7 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.ea8a1e321f9a0366b32f14ab097f7468.jpg

He is, in the form of a Women named Angela Merkel, who enjoys going on her knees with Justin Trudeau, while they lick each other's asses to see who's policies taste the best. Don't worry Obama, advised him, how to be an idiot and destroy CANADA, at the same time...People need to knock it off with this hysteria. Trump might have to sign an executive order that mandates hysterectomies are to be performed on all liberals doing it...(I don't mean you) Many people build their personal identity around political beliefs, and it’s almost impossible to change them. Liberals tend to wind up more convinced of the truth of their own beliefs, even when confronted with the facts...LMAO!421B8D0000000578-4674150-image-a-71_1499418423412.jpg.1cc1659666be51ca6003150e9aeec4a8.jpg

landscape-1489499029-hbz-trudeau-obama-bromance-00-index.gif.14e5523d9780ae0ed3d26435ced7a407.gif

I wonder which one of the two dislikes America the most?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder which one of the two dislikes America the most?

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.a97ac76886f079569b5b99baceb8d4cf.jpg

Obama is the one "Monkeying up." LOL! Justin Trudeau, well, I would have already been sentenced to death, if I were living in Canada. P.M. Justin Trudeau paid out $10.5 Million to a known Terrorist for killing a US Soldier, back in 2010. Where he pleaded guilty to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years, plus the time he had already spent in custody. He was awarded Taxpayers Money, for violating his rights. Are you kidding-? This is the world; we live in. I can feel you're frustration, anger, and disappointments. STNCLD...I spent over 10 hrs reading and learning about this P***K Trudeau this past week. I hope somehow, you find peace within yourself, knowing this guy is in power.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.a97ac76886f079569b5b99baceb8d4cf.jpg  0   11.5 kB

Obama is the one "Monkeying up." LOL! Justin Trudeau, well, I would have already been sentenced to death, if I were living in Canada. P.M. Justin Trudeau paid out $10.5 Million to a known Terrorist for killing a US Soldier, back in 2010. Where he pleaded guilty to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years, plus the time he had already spent in custody. He was awarded Taxpayers Money, for violating his rights. Are you kidding-? This is the world; we live in. I can feel you're frustration, anger, and disappointments. STNCLD...I spent over 10 hrs reading and learning about this P***K Trudeau this past week. I hope somehow, you find peace within yourself, knowing this guy is in power.

We only got one more year to put up with him unless one of the many sicko's we have in Canada can do the Taxpayers a Favor and send Trudeau for a Permanent Dirt Nap.  Not to many would Shed a Tear if his Lanky Ass was taken out of the equation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

We only got one more year to put up with him unless one of the many sicko's we have in Canada can do the Taxpayers a Favor and send Trudeau for a Permanent Dirt Nap.  Not to many would Shed a Tear if his Lanky Ass was taken out of the equation.

It would be fitting justice if an illegal alien Muslim terrorist did it. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the news media ever revealed the truth about the Obama Administration people would see that Obama was much more like Hitler and Stalin than Trump could ever hope to be.

Hi Ridge, its becone popular to throw the name of Hitler around, and accuse people of being like him. Hilter was directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of 50 million people.  That compares to no one.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

There were others as well that got rewarded millions for doing nefarious things abroad.  They return to Canada and Claimed they were Tortured and their Human Rights have been Violated. They lost their Rights the Minute they Created Treason against their own Country.   Trudeau Rewards them with Millions. It's like Winning the Lottery and never having to buy the Ticket.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ridge, its becone popular to throw the name of Hitler around, and accuse people of being like him. Hilter was directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of 50 million people.  That compares to no one.

I don't know exactly how many actually perished under Hitler the figures are always skewed. One group says 50M and another says 60M but no one ever got an exact body count as most were tossed in Mass Graves and Incinerated before they could ever possibly be counted.

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

True,but I was just responding to someone on here who compared President Trump to Hitler. I agree that comparing any American president to Hitler is ridiculous.

• Like 3