Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

16 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

no cell phones or shaved pussies back then.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.bc51b1629cce5b340315ed91153d7a1d.jpg

LMAO! I remember that in the old days a hippy walking down the street with his mobile was practically advertising that he was a drug dealer. At the time, people thought beepers were the cool thing, the communication buzzers that added bulge to your jeans pocket. However they soon switched from risking testicular cancer to the more fashionable perils of brain tumors and there was no looking back. As for the hairy pussies, you've must of cough up a lot of hair. I was fingering my girlfriend when she was on her period...and then her dad walked in on us and caught me red-handed. Yeah, my dick has a sad life. His hair is always a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his best friend's a pussy and his owner beats him. Like my dad always said, "A vagina is just like the weather?  When it's wet, it's time to go inside."  Peace Joey

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, happyone said:

If we are all going to be held accountable for what we did in high school, then we are all in trouble--including the Dems. 😏 We may end up with no government at all while the rest of the world laughs at crazy America😏

One can only be accountable if there is an admission or if there is undeniable evidence towards the accusation.

Recently, there was a public figure accused of rape (or similar terrible crime). It actually went to trial and the accuser ended up admitting she was never raped. So, the dude is exonerated but as he left court, the press asked him what will he do now.  His response (and I paraphrase) was, where can he go to get his reputation back.

Women married to men accused of crimes from 20..30..40+ years ago need to STAND BY THEIR MAN AND BE HEARD such accusations over a large period of time, if not proven,...the accuser should face (libel) consequences. And it should be the courts (the D.A.'s office) that brings charges against the accuser.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 10:47 AM, happyone said:

If we are all going to be held accountable for what we did in high school, then we are all in trouble--including the Dems. 😏 We may end up with no government at all while the rest of the world laughs at crazy America😏

And now people are being held accountable for things they didn't  even do in high school.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm trying to imagine what would happen if I got nominated to be a Supreme Court Justice and they found out about Amy3 on CamCaps. 😲

No doubt they would sign you up there and then and join all the other judges that are on Camcaps or VH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1