Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm actually looking forward to the food fight which will take place to win the Democrat nomination for the 2020 presidential election. They could have as many as 25 people running for the nomination. Each one trying to appeal to the lunatics in their party.

2020 is still awhile off but look for Michael Avenatti to be the Front Runner.

Since Nikki Haley is resigning her post as UN Ambassador, she says she won't run against Trump in 2020 but women change their mind so often I expect she'll be on the Nomination and Meghan McCain as her Campaign Manger. If any woman can run Trump out it will be her.  :biggrin:

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

2020 is still awhile off but look for Michael Avenatti to be the Front Runner.

Since Nikki Haley is resigning her post as UN Ambassador, she says she won't run against Trump in 2020 but women change their mind so often I expect she'll be on the Nomination and Meghan McCain as her Campaign Manger. If any woman can run Trump out it will be her.  :biggrin:

Avenatti is a complete fucking idiot who has never been successful in anything he's ever tried. Anyone who takes him seriously has severe mental problems. Megan McCain can't run her own life,let alone trying to manage a political campaign. You need to stop watching CNN so much.It's beginning to warp your mind.:biggrin:

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Avenatti is a complete fucking idiot who has never been successful in anything he's ever tried. Anyone who takes him seriously has severe mental problems. Megan McCain can't run her own life,let alone trying to manage a political campaign. You need to stop watching CNN so much.It's beginning to warp your mind.:biggrin:

I don't watch CNN.  It was something I read in the Washington Post.  One of Trumps favorable News Sources.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't watch CNN.  It was something I read in the Washington Post.  One of Trumps favorable News Sources.

Washington Post a favorable Trump news source?That's one of the best jokes I've heard lately.The owner of the Washington Post,Jeff Besos,hates Donald Trump.