Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

18 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.0571d1003b6d063aca9be06912174e73.jpg  0   11.5 kB

POCAHONTAS Elizabeth Warren’s DNA Test Proves She Was Lying, and appears on the Seinfeld Show

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d7e8J2RLKtXkWC3IetETFA7A2-gcFQdR/view?usp=sharing 

Seinfeld show is so old the Pubic Hairs are starting to resurface on the Extinct Dinosaurs.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO. Today, the Cherokee National told her,  "to stop telling people she's Native American, you do NOT belong to any tribes." These are Democrats.

I don't think I ever heard her say she belongs to any Tribe. All I heard her say she has Native American in her Bloodline and Trump is making a big issue out of nothing but he thinks bashing and bullying people is going to help his image. He acts like a 10 Year old kid at best when things don't go his way. When things roll in his Favor he likes to take all Kudos and Congratulations for someone else's work and when the ball isn't rolling in his court he goes on his bashing spree and Blames Democrats and Fake News for his Downfalls.    

Trump has got 3 weeks to Hope for a Blue Wave.  :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

Actually, she did specify Cherokee at one time, but it hardly matters. What this rich bitch is saying is that she represents the political desires of native Americans, simply because she has "Indianish" blood of some odd sort. She's engaging in the trade of racist identity politics that are the stock in trade of the American Democrat party.  She's trying to garner votes using "group" politics so that she can feather her own nest.

Native Americans know that she's patronizing them. They resent this kind of shit, especially when it comes from the Great White Father or Great White Mother.

I would not appreciate it either.

elizabeth_warren.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Elizabeth Warren lives in a multi-million-dollar mansion and she relies on a scant Native American heritage claims to land a job at Harvard. Most likely Harvard would side with her, to way down the embarrassment, meaning, Harvard are a butch of Liberals.  Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid- 80s when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said "she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood." I not able to share anymore of her indian quotes, because of Google is bias...They removed the link.

here's the link - Elizabeth Warren Quotes - DumbocratQuotes.com

Her Family Tree may include Native American Ancestry but that doesn't make her Qualify to be Native. She may have a trace of it in her blood but not enough to Qualify for Native Status.  She lives Free off the Taxpayers enough now without having to give her more weight to the Free Handouts.

• Like 1