Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It likely would be better but their Maturity Level stops them from doing it.  Trump on the other hand every time he opens his Mouth his Ass creates a Draft.   :biggrin:

No,the reason they don't attack Trump is because they know he is popular in their states.I guarantee you if attacking Trump would get them votes, that is exactly what they would do. Their maturity level? Apparently you haven't seen very many U.S, political campaign commercials.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No,the reason they don't attack Trump is because they know he is popular in their states.I guarantee you if attacking Trump would get them votes, that is exactly what they would do. Their maturity level? Apparently you haven't seen very many U.S, political campaign commercials.

I don't watch US Political Campaigns as they have no bearing on me but since this is an Open Topic I am still entitled to an opinion whether I am American or not.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

He is going to keep that broom so that in retirement, he can come back and help sweep all the left overs after Trump drains the swamp. 😏

Trump has been there almost 2 Years into his Presidency and the Swamp still hasn't been drained.           

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Trump has been there almost 2 Years into his Presidency and the Swamp still hasn't been drained.           

As large as this one is, it will take some time ---and he has 6 more years to get it done 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

As large as this one is, it will take some time ---and he has 6 more years to get it done 😉

Maybe only 2 Years.   He has to get Re-Elected in 2020 before he gets the Extra 4 Year Mandate.

If Democrats take Control of the House on November 6th, Trump may not even make it to 2020 for another Presidential Bid.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe only 2 Years.   He has to get Re-Elected in 2020 before he gets the Extra 4 Year Mandate.

If Democrats take Control of the House on November 6th, Trump may not even make it to 2020 for another Presidential Bid.    :biggrin:

I knew this was the Political Satire forum :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe if the US didn't give all of it's money out in foreign aid, Detroit may not look like that. But then you also have to look at the inhabitants of that city. 'Nuff said there.

Some bleeding heart thought that we bombed Japan back into the Stone Age and decided to give them enough money to build their country up to where it would outclass the US. It worked!

• Like 1