Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

Dems are full of shit! If they cared about women being molested, they would have stood behind the women who accused Bill Clinton and none of them did. As I recall they were crushed as nothing more then tools of vast right wing conspiracy. So, spare me the "we believe women" bullshit, cause that's stupid, women do lie! You know what I believe in, evidence! 

The fact that the Emperor Feinstein sat on the information is the silver bullet that cuts right through everything! 

Lastly, I'll say this. Each of us has a moral bank account. Do a good deed and you make a deposit. Do something bad and you make a withdrawal. What's left in your account is amount of your worth. No man or woman is a the sum total of their worst behavior unless that behavior justly puts them in the red.  There is no way this man tried to rape this woman and then went on to live an exemplary life for the last 36 years. 🎩 Dennis Prager! 

Team Brett! 🍻

• Like 5

We now have a new way of protecting ourselves from sexual accusations because of the Me Too frenzy

This affidavit wil be enclosed with every single condom:

I (insert your name) hereby confirm that I give my consent for this sexual activity.

Signed this  (Insert Date)

Signature of both parties

And a new app for your smart phone:

Turn on camera----now tell your lover repeat after me

We  (state your names) confirm that I give my consent for this sexual activity at (time) and date.

No one is safe, and sadly it just might come to this.

• Like 2

Everyone knows you don't question a Clinton or you will pay the ultimate price.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth," he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.
"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.
Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?
"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
"And, fifth -- where's Kenneth?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2