Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

We have had similar shit over here in recent years with women coming forward after 30-40 yrs saying they are traumatised by a sexual experience etc etc. WTF when we were young if we ever tried anything with a girl you would either be ok or get a slap in the face or a kick in the crutch no messing. All this Me To women's movement bandwagon now makes me just cringe. Sorry but like him or loathe him all this is being done just to try to discredit and get rid of Trump in my view. FFS if Kennedy was alive today this Me To lot would have a ball lol.

No,they would say nothing because John Kennedy was a Democrat.Did they say anything about Bill Clinton raping a woman(Juanita Broaddderick) when he was the Arkansas Attorney General?Did they say anything about Ted Kennedy killing a woman( Mary Jo Kopechne)? Did Sen.Feinstein and Sen.Durbin scream for an FBI investigation of Clinton and Kennedy?Hell no,because they were Democrats.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

True! But there are other reasons far beyond human comprehension why he was elected. October is the month for emptying the Swamp!!!!!! The truth will be revealed for the world to witness the Calm and the Storm...Q

But it had to be a  non-political,independently wealthy person to take on the swamp.It had to be someone who does not need the swamp's money to get elected.

• Like 1

The Democrats are actually doing a disservice to the #Me Too Movement by championing a bunch of sexual assault accusations which have absolutely no basis in fact for purely political reasons. By doing so they demean and make it more difficult for women to receive justice for legitimate sexual assault allegations. The Democrats have weaponized the #Me Too Movement to use as a weapon against their political adversaries.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it had to be a  non-political,independently wealthy person to take on the swamp.It had to be someone who does not need the swamp's money to get elected.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.8374873458fb134d546609cf3162eaae.jpg

NOTE: CAM CAPS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF MY POST.

Yes, and the cost is FREE! The Military... Mr. Trump was approached three years ago by a group of generals and told that Donald Trump had been recruited by U.S. military intelligence to run in the 2016 Presidential elections, and subsequently help remove corrupt Deep State officials from positions of power. The claims that QAnon represents the same group of senior military intelligence officials who are exposing the Deep State corruption and officials involved in a history of treasonous actions against the U.S. Republic. They are the ones who asked Trump to run for President. I cannot share with you the rest. To view Declassified Docs, you need to go to the Dark Web. After downloading the 10 MB file, installing the software takes a couple of minutes barely and requires minimal computer skills. Then you enter a previously hidden online world where you can find resources such as a portal to accessing pirated copies of books, games, movies, music, software, TV series and much more.

Capture.thumb.PNG.a589eb64dc6435e6a196e9cede2697fb.PNG