Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

I hear all these liberal news reporters blaming Trump's rhetoric for causing the actions of the bomber. If Trump or his family is attacked by some deranged individual, I wonder if those same reporters will blame themselves for their hateful Trump rhetoric and the Trump hating cartoons like the ones displayed in this CC thread? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

DRUQ.jpg

If  Trump is so hated by the American people why do Democrat candidates running for election in 2018 not attack him in their campaign ads? Democrat candidate for the Senate in Tennessee says he would have voted for Kavanaugh,Dem. Claire McCaskill in Missouri says she is in favor of securing our southern border,Dem.Jon Tester in Montana sounds like a long time friend of Donald Trump,etc. If Trump were so hated by the American voters wouldn't it be a smart strategy for these Democrat candidates to attack Trump rather than to embrace him and his policies? And today I saw an ad by an Illinois Democrat Congress candidate where he states he would not support Nancy Pelosi. I'm surprised he didn't also say that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west and set in the east. Trouble is, a lot of liberal,progressive Democrats would probably believe him and look for the sun in the west tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If  Trump is so hated by the American people why do Democrat candidates running for election in 2018 not attack him in their campaign ads? Democrat candidate for the Senate in Tennessee says he would have voted for Kavanaugh,Dem. Claire McCaskill in Missouri says she is in favor of securing our southern border,Dem.John Tester in Montana sounds like a long time friend of Donald Trump,etc. If Trump were so hated by the American voters wouldn't it be a smart strategy for these Democrat candidates to attack Trump rather than to embrace him and his policies? And today I saw an ad by an Illinois Democrat Congress candidate where he states he would not support Nancy Pelosi. I'm surprised he didn't also say that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west and set in the east. Trouble is, a lot of liberal,progressive Democrats would probably believe him and look for the sun in the west tomorrow morning.

It likely would be better but their Maturity Level stops them from doing it.  Trump on the other hand every time he opens his Mouth his Ass creates a Draft.   :biggrin:

• Like 1