Bree & Drew, Tara

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will this be Anna & Alex farewell party?

Very sad. :(   A & A was the first apartment I visited and loved them ever since. They set the standard!  All good things must come to an end, I guess, but not without tears. I hope they return to visit in the future (with their new little baby).

33 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Very sad. :(   A & A was the first apartment I visited and loved them ever since. They set the standard!  All good things must come to an end, I guess, but not without tears. I hope they return to visit in the future (with their new little baby).

Basically they are the only one that i still remember a lot of moments when starting to watch. For sure if it wasn't the pregnancy they will be will all their parties, but it's great to see that they build a big "family" in this last month and are now walking to a new era of their lifes. All the best for them

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dth999 said:

I doubt you will ever see a child on any cam sites. 

• Like 1