Bree & Drew, Tara

Been away from VH for a while and a little confused as what's going on. :huh: The last time I looked in on this apartment, Anastasia was sitting in the kitchen talking to her BF Dax. Just now she is back on the lounge sleeping, sharing it with that other bloke. What happen to Dax? Did he get the flick? 

The other night he was trying in on with Anastasia, hand on her bum etc., she was either asleep or pretending to be and nothing occurred. Is the romance with Dax over? From the body language when they were together in the kitchen, it looks that way. :sad:

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

The other night he was trying in on with Anastasia, hand on her bum etc., she was either asleep or pretending to be and nothing occurred. Is the romance with Dax over? From the body language when they were together in the kitchen, it looks that way.

This is now the 3rd night they've slept together and with the excess amount of groping he's done with her I find it hard to believe that she's been sleep through all of it, not unless she becomes 100% comatose during her sleep sessions. I think this guy MAYBE could have better luck if he actually made some kind of move on her instead of waiting until she was sleep to start feeling her up. I can understand after one night, but after all this time this guy has no confidence and Ana is almost entirely about confident guys.

As for her and Dax, if they are in fact done Ana will have no problems finding someone else. I'm not entirely sure she was ready to jump into another relationship to begin with. This guy was actually 3rd guy she had fucked since she broke up with her boyfriend, 4th if you count the BJ's she gave to Dean.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As for her and Dax, if they are in fact done Ana will have no problems finding someone else. I'm not entirely sure she was ready to jump into another relationship to begin with. This guy was actually 3rd guy she had fucked since she broke up with her boyfriend, 4th if you count the BJ's she gave to Dean.

Got a soft spot for Anastasia, she was besotted with Dax and enjoyed being fucked by him. Now it seems to have turned pear shape. I only hope when she settles down in the new apartment, things will look up for her and we will see that beautiful smile return.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I don't even know why the guy is there. Bree rejected him two days ago, Ana is rejecting him every day. Adding to the fact that Drew and Bree are not doing much, this place is already fading.

Maybe he is the "male Rapunzel" :biggrin: Did he take a shower yet?

• Like 1