Candy & Dean Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean Nathan?

exactly i seen the guy with withe shirt give something from his pocket to the blondie girl.. then she gone to the toilet ... do you remember the massage time in the bedroom? in this time

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the party and the characters, I do not think we should be surprised either. In the case of the blonde I do not think it's very normal for her to spend the night letting herself be handled by everyone, or she has taken something or needs psychological attention

15 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Watching the party and the characters, I do not think we should be surprised either. In the case of the blonde I do not think it's very normal for her to spend the night letting herself be handled by everyone, or she has taken something or needs psychological attention

It wasn't her with the drugs, wrong girl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

i can clearly say that its normal for her becouse they are swingers.. they just afraid of cams. 

I observed the blond girl wearing the black lace top get a small cellophane package from the older fellow with the white t-shirt while he was massaging the two girls backs in the bedroom. She went to the toilet room  and then returned, giving the package back to the guy. I presumed at the time it was drugs as she then went to the bathroom and was picking at and rubbing her nose.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

I observed the blond girl wearing the black lace top get a small cellophane package from the older fellow with the white t-shirt while he was massaging the two girls backs in the bedroom. She went to the toilet room  and then returned, giving the package back to the guy. I presumed at the time it was drugs as she then went to the bathroom and was picking at and rubbing her nose.

exactly this is what i saw and written in my past post, but cutting all timelines in all rooms (bathroom, where nothing of illegal is happened) disappoints me, is it maybe an excuse? people in the bathroom was caught, and they saw the cam after the sex, so they asked to delete the timeline? 

37 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Well this time Dean was smart enought and just leaved the place and let her stay,lol..she even close the door with keys,sadly it's an desaster waiting to happen,hopeful Dean will do the same thing and just just leave.Candy it's an very very instable person to be in cams.