Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I did not know/expect that Dean and Candy are this serious to shack up.

Still I wonder if this is a primary swinging club.

it may not be the primary place but now we have misty, ana, nyusha, candy, bree, & whomever they are with getting together at a number of places. the possibilities are mind boggling!:heart::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I totally hope so

With who? The same old people we already know and love! There was a time when I thought Dean and Candy's ties to the swinging circle ran deeper then Anna's. But, it is clear to me now that this was not the case. Name 1 person, much less another couple who Dean and Candy have brought into the fold? I'll help, NONE! 

This will be a place of daily drama beatdowns and swinging events filled with the same old recycled tenants. 

So, who hasn't Dean fucked? Ana? Guess that can run that clock out for a while. 😉

Just now, Amy3 said:

With who? The same old people we already know and love! There was a time when I thought Dean and Candy's ties to the swinging circle ran deeper then Anna's. But, it is clear to me now that this was not the case. Name 1 person, much less another couple who Dean and Candy have brought into the fold? I'll help, NONE! 

This will be a place of daily drama beatdowns and swinging events filled with the same old recycled tenants. 

So, who hasn't Dean fucked? Ana? Guess that can run that clock out for a while. 😉

Well he is also missing Lisa, Chloe, Em, Lexy :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Some good points Amy. But like everyplace I will give them some time before I judge here. I still have hope it can be fun 

Just now, Amy3 said:

BTW, I'm smiling guys. 😊 I know sometimes it sounds like I'm going off the deep end again. I'm not! Just thinking out loud. 

Smiling is good :biggrin: Nothing interesting happening on the site right now so I am off to bed. GN friends :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He had done her when Candy did not freak out at that infamous party. Pretty sure he will do her one day. 

Oh, I didn't know he act fucked Lexy. Hmm, how come no one kept count of Dean's conquests? Surely he has the highest number amount the guys on VH.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Lexy is off the table. But Lisa, Chloe, and Em don't swing. I mean, generally speaking. 

Well he plans visiting her and they had a funny video phone call with each other already. Lexy showed her tits and sang jingle bells. I am damn sure next time when they meet it will happen. They both want it