Candy & Dean Part #1

5 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Remember when Dean ripped his now classic peach shorts back in A&A's old apt?  Did he fix them, or somehow manage to find the same hideous ones somewhere in Russia (or.. Amazon)? 

I notice once that shorts being fixed at AA&BD house by a Bree friend... but last time we saw it i think there is no recovery possible for them

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

I notice once that shorts being fixed at AA&BD house by a Bree friend... but last time we saw it i think there is no recovery possible for them

I would love to drop-ship him a new pair from Amazon. Maybe add a turquoise pair while I'm at it. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Checked the timeline. She left the bed because of his snoring and him stealing her blanket :biggrin:

When say pillows was from the couch to transform in sofa bed (cant' see timeline) ... but well if that's the reason, it's a good thing.. it means it wasn't an argument :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

When say pillows was from the couch to transform in sofa bed (cant' see timeline) ... but well if that's the reason, it's a good thing.. it means it wasn't an argument :biggrin:

No argument she just got pissed at him because of that